Our IT consultants can help you understand how to use IT to meet your business objectives.
We’re impartial and objective. We work closely with your in-house IT team, taking the time to get to know your business, providing expert, independent advice and designing robust, cost-effective IT solutions to meet your needs.
As well as creating a future-proof IT strategy and offering advice, our consultancy services will ensure effective management, implementation, deployment, and administration of your IT systems.
Why not call upon our expertise to plan your IT future?
We know the strategic importance of IT to your business, so when we design an IT system we like to think 5 years ahead.
That’s why we work hard to understand your business, your ambitions and objectives. It helps us to create your unique plan and develop a clear technical roadmap for any project. You can rely on Cyber Informatics to be:
- Proactive, ensuring we anticipate and minimise risk
- Responsive, minimising impact and saving money
- Impartial and objective, we develop a plan to suit your needs, not ours
- Adaptive, helping your business grow
- Cost-effective, on time and on budget
IT is a key strategic function. We make sure it delivers.
Cuber Informatics is focused on providing the best in consultancy services relating to Project Management and Application and Technical consultancy. We have a skilled and dedicated team with a proven track record of delivering complex IT projects at very competitive prices.
Most organisations planning for either a new deployment or upgrading their existing infrastructure can benefit from our IT Consultancy resources to:
Review their current system and prepare a Gap analysis to address how their requirements can be met.
- Engage with software authors and partners to confirm how their requirements can be met including co-ordinating meetings and demonstrations to provide proof of concept.
- Prepare and agree project plans and assist with the deployment of systems including the method to control, measure and monitor project progress.
- Act on behalf of the organisation to deliver a successful project at a very competitive price.